A Smart West Palm Beach Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you incorporate a West Palm Beach monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In West Palm Beach?
You never expect to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a West Palm Beach flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your West Palm Beach flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your West Palm Beach Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored West Palm Beach flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (561) 291-7769 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.