Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In West Palm Beach?
There's a common myth that placing a home security sign in close proximity to your primary entry is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. In essence, an intruder is supposed to find "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in West Palm Beach and not worry about an actual home security system? This means that a security system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in West Palm Beach. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in West Palm Beach not your actual security system.
While there is merit in showing off a yard sign from respected residential security experts such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to turn away every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with a range of additional security devices. You’ll probably agree it’s much less of a gamble than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in West Palm Beach.
Back-Up Your West Palm Beach Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t rely on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, think about incorporating some, if not all of these devices:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be caught by your camera as it could be used against them in legal proceedings. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of thieves will enter by way of obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you should have those safeguarded by glass break and motion detectors. When a device is triggered, your system will notify you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Although it’s a fact that a great deal of invasions occur in broad daylight when residents are at the office, you also need to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability located around your windows, doors, and garage will immediately shine a light on criminal activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locks will notify you when an individual makes an effort to engage your entry. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by offering a visual perspective. Both can be accessed by your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: Another useful home automation component, smart light bulbs can be put on a schedule or engaged easily from your phone. Smart lights make it seem like you are home and help deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in West Palm Beach when you can have a complete home protection plan? Dial (561) 291-7769 or fill out the contact form to request assistance. You are able to pick from a range of packages at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your home’s protection any way you like.