In terms of the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your primary entry and first-floor windows are at the very top. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential devices for home security packages in West Palm Beach. Although the technology has been around for decades, you will probably be impressed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be included. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your sensors being positioned accurately.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You shut your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and a door or window is opened, the contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. However, these modern devices have the ability to do quite a bit more than simply activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In West Palm Beach
An anchor of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors provide many perks, including the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors signal your high-pitched siren when an entry is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to receive instant alerts right to your cell phone whenever a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will be given an update too. Your property will be defended, irregardless of where you are.
- Remote access and control: With the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your smartphone, you are able to investigate the status of your components and activate or deactivate them.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to work in a unified manner. You may have your lights turn on or have a camera to begin recording if an entry point sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even present. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to find fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless components depending on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your house will be better protected.
More functional than ever before, door and window sensors in West Palm Beach can be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security system.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In West Palm Beach
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in West Palm Beach that boost your protection and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we might do for you, call (561) 291-7769 or submit the simple form below.